How to Get to Penn

By Car 
From the Northeast via the New Jersey Turnpike South
Use Exit 4. Bear right out of the toll following signs to Philadelphia and Ben Franklin Bridge. After crossing the bridge take I-676 West, to I-76 East, the Schuylkill Expressway. Before this ramp merges onto I-76, take the 30th Street Station exit (345) which empties onto a one-way street that bends left becoming 30th Street. Go through one light (JFK Blvd.), then turn right onto Market Street. Proceed 4 blocks, then turn left onto 34th Street. Campus lies between Walnut and Spruce Streets.

From the North via I-95 South
Use the I-676/Center City Philadelphia Exit. Follow signs to I-676 West, the Vine Street Expressway. Take I-676 West until I-76 East, the Schuylkill Expressway. Before this ramp merges onto I-76, take the 30th Street Station exit (345) which empties onto a one-way street that bends left becoming 30th Street. Go through one light (JFK Blvd.), then turn right onto Market Street. Proceed 4 blocks, then turn left onto 34th Street. Campus lies between Walnut and Spruce Streets.

From the South via I-95 North
Use the I-676/Center City Philadelphia Exit which is approximately 7 miles north of the airport. Follow I-676 West, the Vine Street Expressway, until I-76 East, the Schuylkill Expressway. Before this ramp merges onto I-76, take the 30th Street Station exit (345) which empties onto a one-way street that bends left becoming 30th Street. Go through one light (JFK Blvd.), then turn right onto Market Street. Proceed 4 blocks, then turn left onto 34th Street. Campus lies between Walnut and Spruce Streets.


By Train or Bus (30th Street Station)
Intercity rail service to Philadelphia's 30th Street Station is provided by Amtrak

Intercity bus service is provided by MegaBus and Bolt Bus to 30th Street Station as well or alternatively, through Greyhound and Trailways bus lines to the terminal at 1001 Filbert Street.

The campus can be reached from 30th Street Station by cab, on SEPTA's Green Line (to either 36th and Sansom Streets or 37th and Spruce Streets) or the Market-Frankford Blue Line (to 34th and Market Streets), or by foot; 30th Street Station is a 15-minute walk from the heart of campus. (If using Greyhound or Trailways, the campus can be reached via SEPTA's Green Line or Market-Frankford Line as well, to the aforementioned street intersections.)
SEPTA is Philadelphia's mass transit system, operating a coordinated system of bus, subway, elevated train, and trolley lines that covers all of Philadelphia. Exact change ($2.00) or a token is required each way. Tokens are available at all subway stations.

No comments:

Post a Comment